Botanicare Clearex Salt Leaching Clearing - Quart Solution Protect Plants Against Buildup of Nutrient Salt Deposits in Soils Includes 5 Pipettes and 4 oz Hydro Empire Measuring Cup
Mega Sale! Save 23% on the Botanicare Clearex Salt Leaching Clearing - Quart Solution Protect Plants Against Buildup of Nutrient Salt Deposits in Soils Includes 5 Pipettes and 4 oz Hydro Empire Measuring Cup by Hydro Empire at Aquaponics In Paradise. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Use Botanicare Clearex Quart to correct the most common cause of crop failure - the buildup of nutrient salt deposits in soils or soilless grow
Use Botanicare Clearex Quart to correct the most common cause of crop failure - the buildup of nutrient salt deposits in soils or soilless grow media. High salt concentrations in media can cause the shrinkage and death of plant cells due to the excess draw of water through cell walls, and eventually lead to the irreversible wilting of plant leaves and stems. Periodic flushs with Clearex will remove excess nutrient salts and safely leach them from your crops media.
Botanicare Clearex 32 ounces can also be used at the end of a crop's growth cycle to trigger the last reproductive stage of the plant forcing it to process and assimilate internally stored nutrients. Pre-harvest treatments with Clearex can enhance flavors and increase yields in fruits, vegetables, and culinary herbs encouraging plants to process these excess nutrients.
- Prevents irreversible wilting.
- Isotonic to gently leach salt safely without harming root hairs.
- Triggers last reproductive stage of plant cycle.
- Enhances flavor and yields.
Features & Highlights
- ✓ PREVENTS IRREVERSIBLE WILTING - Using the special formula Botanicare Clearex will work on eliminating the salt deposited in the soil or soilless grow media and prevent the most dangerous cause of plant wilting - plasmolysis; The process in which cells lose water in a hypertonic solution due to salt deposits.
- ✓ SAFE FOR YOUR PLANTS ROOTS - Periodic flushs with Clearex will remove excess nutrient salts and safely leach them from your crops media without harming root hairs.
- ✓ TRIGGERS LAST REPRODUCTIVE STAGE OF PLANT CYCLE - Botanicare Clearex 32 ounces can also be used at the end of a crop's growth cycle to trigger the last reproductive stage of the plant forcing it to process and assimilate internally stored nutrients.
- ✓ ENHANCES FLAVOR AND YIELDS - Clearing the extra amount of salts in the soil Clearex enhances flavors and increase yields in fruits tomatoes lettuce vegetables and culinary herbs encouraging plants to process the excess nutrients.
- ✓ BONUS 4oz MEASURING CUP - This re-usable 4oz measuring cup has lasting power. You will re-use this over and over again and will be one of your best tools in your garden. Also included in the bundle there are five pipettes to have better control on the amount of Clearex solution used.
|Item Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||41 x 17 x 17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hydro Empire, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By pH Meters
Specifications pH Calibration Buffer Powder for pH4.00, pH6.86 Powder buffer solution provide indefinite or long shelf life and stability, ideal for low volume use. Each pack makes 250mL of buffer solution. It's lightweight, inexpensive and takes up ...
By pH Meters
mpn: 4316276095, ean: 0730337087039,
Specification: *Measuring pH Range: 0.0 - 14.0 pH *Resolution: 0.1 pH *Accuracy: ±0.1 pH (at 20°C/68°F), ±0.2 pH *Operating Temperature: 0 - 50°C (32 - 122°F) *Calibration: Manual, 1 point *Relative Humidity:...
Description: 100% brand new and high quality 3 in 1 multifunctional moisture, PH and light meter No battery required, simple and convenient to use Simply insert probe of the meter into the soil, switch to the setting you want to measure and read the ...
mpn: 716496, ean: 8927615884493,
Hands-free monitoring and dosing of solution pH levels. Our clever pH controller automatically monitors and fine-tunes the pH levels for you. You simply set it, and forget. The pH is taken care of. For use with reservoirs up to 200 US gal/760 L. Plan...
mpn: BI669, ean: 4894479833773,
Features: PH Meter: Ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, school laboratories, food & beverage, etc. Excellent PH meter, very accurate and durable. Auto-off function: turns off meter after non-use in 5 minutes to sa...
With DLS 3-in-1 Soil Meter, you can easily check on the condition of your plants. The moisture meter will quickly tell whether your plants is doing well. Firstly, let you know that dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out, you will n...
mpn: 716056, ean: 8927615883878,
The perfect solution to store and hydrate your Bluelab pH products. Bluelab® pH Probe KCl Storage Solution is made specifically for use with Bluelab® pH products. It is designed to increase response time and maximize the life of Bluelab pH pens and...
mpn: 732896, ean: 8927615885131,
pH measuring equipment must be cleaned and calibrated regularly to ensure they are giving the user accurate readings. pH instruments are calibrated to pH 7.0 first (buffer) then to pH 4.0 (slope).Calibration Solutions should be stored in a cool place...
By Hanna Instruments
mpn: 716840, ean: 0799441254751,
The hi 98107 (phep), which is the result of over two decades of research & manufacturing experience, is the updated version of our widely popular 96107 (phep). today the redesigned phep series feature a rugged & ergonomically enhanced Casing that fit...