CASAFE+ Sprouting Kit - 2 In 1 Stand and Stainless Steel Lid For Wide Mouth Ball or Kerr Mason Jars (2 Set
CASAFE+ Sprouting Kit - 2 In 1 Stand and Stainless Steel Lid For Wide Mouth Ball or Kerr Mason Jars (2 Set by CASAFE+ at Aquaponics In Paradise. MPN: 43235-185575. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HOW TO GROW BROCCOLI SPROUT STEP 1: ...Prep 3 Tablespoons of seeds then transfer (if necessary) into a bowl or into mason jar. Add 2-3 times as
...Prep 3 Tablespoons of seeds then transfer (if necessary) into a bowl or into mason jar. Add 2-3
times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all. Note:
Brassicas tend to float. Try to sink those that do by knocking them down with your fingers. It
isn't a big deal but it is a good habit.
...Allow seeds to Soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off
the soak water.. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly!
...Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal)
between Rinses. This is where your sprouts do their growing.
...Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days. As long as you grow you have to keep the
...Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is
inadequate drainage. Even the best designed Sprouting Device holds water, so pay special
attention to this step.
...Greening On the 4th day relocate your sprouts if necessary. If you've been keeping them away
from light, move them. Avoid direct sun - it can cook your sprouts. Indirect sunlight is best
but virtually any light will do. Experiment - you will be amazed at how little light sprouts
require to green up. Photosynthesis is a marvel!
...Continue to Rinse and Drain every 8-12 hours. As long as you grow, keep keeping your sprouts
happy. Always Drain Thoroughly!
...Finishing Your sprouts will be done during day 5 or 6. The majority of sprouts will have open
leaves which will be green if you exposed them to light.
Features & Highlights
- The Lids fit 16,32,64OZ Wide Mouth Ball or Kerr Mason Jars for making organic sprout seeds in your house/kitchen
- 2 in 1 stander, jar stand with water tray, just designed for spouting. The best tilt angle for jar to drain the water and let in enough air.
- 18/8 Stainless steel lids. Never rust, durable, Quality Assurance, Refunds at any time.
- 2 set. The latest sprouting program. It can easily sprout seeds even in winter. In 5-6 days, sprouts can grow up as you expect.
- Exclusive light-blocking bag protects the seeds from light. Save as much nutrition as possible.
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 5 x 5 inches|