Ninja 3" Peat Pots Pack of 100|Seed Starter Kit| Round Paper Pulp Pots for Seedlings, Flowers, Vegetables|Eco-Friendly & 100% Biodegradable, Alternative to Peat Pellets, Seed Starter
Ninja 3'' Peat Pots Pack of 100|Seed Starter Kit| Round Paper Pulp Pots for Seedlings, Flowers, Vegetables|Eco-Friendly & 100% Biodegradable, Alternative to Peat Pellets, Seed Starter by Flowers & Ninjas at Aquaponics In Paradise. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. See that stack of old notebooks & newspapers? Recycle them! They will help build your beautiful garden! Ninja Pots are the perfect tool to offer your
Ninja Pots are the perfect tool to offer your seeds and seedlings a safe environment to germinate. Providing aeration, they help your plants grow their first roots.
How to use the Ninja Pots
Step 1: open the box & unwrap a stack of 25 pots;
Step 2: separate them by holding 2 pots from different ends & rotating them (like when drying a wet towel);
Step 3: fill the pots with soil mix almost until the top. Just leave a little bit of place at the top. Trust us on this, or you will have a small issue on step 6 :)
Step 4: make a small hole in the middle of the soil using a stick or pencil. The hole should roughly reach the middle of the pot;
Step 5: put 1 seed of your desired plant in the newly made hole. Remember, just 1 seed. They might seem small but they will surprise you :);
Step 6: cover the seed with a bit of soil and then gently water it. Gently! Otherwise the water will flush out the seed. Use enough water until it reaches the top of the soil and it moisturizes the area around the seed hole. if you drop a little bit of more water, don't worry (because you respected step 3, and no water or soil went over the pot's walls). Do not damp the soil! Peat pots are biodegradable, so damping them will develop mold;
Step 7: place the pots on a tray or in a open box and place them in a warm, dry & sunny space. Keep gently watering your pots as per every plant's specific requirements;
Step 8: is it sunny & warm outside? Have your plants grown for 4-5 inches in the Ninja Pots? Time to plant them outside. Simply dig a small hole and place the peat pot containing the plant inside it;
Step 9: cover the whole pot with soil;
Step 10: be patient, care for your new flowers & vegetables, and enjoy the view!
Ninja Pots: Use the past to plant the future!
Features & Highlights
- Ninja Pots - pack of 100 round pots for flowers & vegetables seeds/seedlings germination. These 3" pots help your plants grow strong and healthy roots by providing aeration and preventing transplant shock;
- Hole on the bottom - no root bound: each of our Ninja Pots has a hole on the bottom. As your plant's roots grow, they will easily find their way free in the ground;
- Biodegradable - after the weather outside becomes warmer and your plants have already grown 4-5", just directly plant the pots in the ground. They will slowly fade away in the soil;
- Don't worry about mold - our peat pots set contains 4 stacks of 25 pots. Each stack is individually sealed. Open them as you use them and store them in your garage or garden house. No need to worry about the unused sealed pots developing mold;
- Eco friendly - be part of the solution! Our pots are made using recycled biodegradable paper. So USE THE PAST TO PLANT THE FUTURE.
|Manufacturer:||Flowers & Ninjas|
|Brand:||Flowers & Ninjas|
|Publisher:||Flowers & Ninjas|
|Studio:||Flowers & Ninjas|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|