Water Quality Test Meter Pancellent EC PH 2 in 1 Kit 0-9990us/cm Electrical Conductivity 0.01pH Resolution 0.01pH Accuracy …
Water Quality Test Meter Pancellent EC PH 2 in 1 Kit 0-9990us/cm Electrical Conductivity 0.01pH Resolution 0.01pH Accuracy … by Health Metric at Aquaponics In Paradise. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Now You Can Test The pH Of Your Aquarium, Pool, Water Or Any Other Liquid In a Snap! Are you tired of using the old paper strips or dangerous
Now You Can Test The pH Of Your Aquarium, Pool, Water Or Any Other Liquid In a Snap!
Are you tired of using the old paper strips or dangerous chemicals to test your pH?
Of course you are! Itís time consuming and not even accurate!
With our device ñ your water testing experience is going to change completely! Get ACCURATE pH measurements in a matter of SECONDS with our new digital pH tester!
It is important to know the levels of alkalinity and acidity of your food and water, because this plays a critical role on how much energy you have and how strong your immune system is.
When you use this top-line pH meter, measuring your water could not be easier. It's even automatic! (When most other pH meters aren't!) Once it is calibrated you are ready to go!
There are many pH Testers on the market but almost none of them is as comfortable or as accurate as ours as it is close to impossible to beat its accuracy of ±0.05 pH! Specifications:
- Measure Range: 0.00-14.00 pH
- Resolution: 0.05 pH
- Accuracy: ± 0.05 pH
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50C/ 122F
- Button battery: 2X 1.5V LR44 (included)
- Product dimensions: 15*2.8*1.3cm/6*1.1*0.5 inch
- Net weight: 52g/ 1.83 Oz
- Set of easy instructions (included)
- 6 packets of calibration powder
- Convenient carrying case
- A maintenance guide and FAQ PDF
- A Simple pH Testing Guide and NINJA Tips(ebook)
The pH meter does need calibration before use. This takes about 5-10 minutes. For best results please use distilled water before every test and filter paper to dry the probe after use. Don't Waste Your Time, Grab Your pH Tester Before We Run Out Of Stock!
Features & Highlights
- ✔ EASY TO CALIBRATE - no turning a little screwdriver, disassembly, nor frustration from a 30 minute process. There tester has Easy Auto calibration with Buffer recognition. Visual instruction included (still takes a few minutes).
- ✔ EASY TO USE - Just remove the protective cap, immerse the electrode into the solution and stir. Your measurement will stabilise in seconds. With a measure range of 0.00-14.00 pH and an accuracy of ±0.05 pH you can make pH testing finally effortless.
- ✔ WIDE USE: You can use it to measure your aquarium, pool, bath tub and to test the levels of acidity and alkalinity in your drinking water, RO System, spa, soap mixtures, food, wine, beer or any other liquid.
- ✔ ACCURATE IN VARIABLE TEMPERATURES - the automatic temperature compensation or ATC ensures accuracy in temperatures of 0-50 C / 32-122 F. You can also simply monitor liquid temperature by pushing the "temperature" button
- ✔ A COMPLETE KIT - besides the meter you get 6 extra calibration powders, 2 button type batteries, a calibration manual, a Maintenance & FAQ Guide (sent as PDF), and our Simple Guide to pH Testing with Must Know Tips and Tricks (EBOOK). Everything is packaged in a protective case for portability and protection
|Brand:||Health Metric |
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.2 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Health Metric , contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Advanced Nutrients
mpn: 3850-13, ean: 0845268012057,
Acidity versus alkalinity are key factors in your crop's water and root zone, as measured by pH. If you have too high or too low pH, your crops cannot uptake nutrients, and may well be damaged or even killed. That's why smart growers daily monitor an...
The Jenco pH 610 is the perfect portable "pocket" pen tester and meter for all of your pH measurement needs. It's super easy to use, and has single point calibration. Comes with 4 x 1.5 V Batteries. Has a 0.1 pH Resolution and a 0.2 pH Accuracy readi...
By General Hydroponics
GH General Hydroponics PH Tool Test and adjustment Kit.... 8oz of Up and Down and 1 oz ph Indicator drop kit....
mpn: 716495, ean: 8927615884486,
The perfect solution to store and hydrate your Bluelab pH products. Bluelab® pH Probe KCl Storage Solution is made specifically for use with Bluelab® pH products. It is designed to increase response time and maximize the life of Bluelab pH pens and...
mpn: 4336465296, ean: 6971202950018,
The Jenco pH610B Bluetooth Meter is built to last and super easy to set up using the free app available in the Apple App or Google Play Store. Versions included for both Android and iOS smart devices. Calibration within the app is a SNAP! Water-proof...
mpn: TEK-203, ean: 0713072683353,
Essential tool for quick and accurate readings of ph & chlorine as chlorine is the most commonly used disinfectant for water by killing bacteria, algae and microorganisms. An ideal tool for keeping your pool or spa within the safe Chlorine and PH ra...
Size:3 in 1 Functions: Measure soil MOISTURE, PH and LIGHT levels Easy to use: No Battery needed, Plug and read Scientifically accurate: keep your plants in a healthy range How to use: Simply insert the probes into the soil, and you'll get your readi...
By General Hydroponics
The pH Test Kit is a liquid tester that covers a pH range of 4.0 to 8.5. Includes sampling tube, reagent, and color comparison card. Makes testing easy and reliable....
By General Hydroponics
mpn: GH1542, ean: 0793094015424,
General hydroponics uses the highest quality reference solutions, allowing growers to calibrate many popular brands of PH, EC and TDS meters (NaCl scale or the 442 scale). General hydroponics technicians check each batch to ensure that our solutions ...
Multipurpose water tester: Use this mini device to test the water you are planning to use for hydroponics or to fill your aquarium. It can also be used as a TDS meter for coffee or a TDS meter for drinking water to ensure your H20 is clean and health...